Learning the WayEcclesiastes 8:1-9
When we seek after the joy of knowing the living God, people should be able to identify us by how we live our lives.. Our countenance should be radiating. Wisdom should be evident.
- What does your countenance speak to the people you interact with on a day to day basis?
- Where do you struggle to submit and obey? Why?
- Share a time when you have experienced freedom through submission.
- When do you find it most difficult to love your enemies?
- Are you welcoming? Do you have a faith that produces a place of refuge for others?
- Where do you need to stop being a pharisee and start being a disciple?
- In what ways have you forgotten these truths?
- How can we as a group practically remind each other of the gospel daily? What would change in our hearts if we did this?